Eden Court is Commonwealth Assisted Living’s premier Sweet Memories community and the Peninsula’s only stand-alone Memory Care community, designed specifically to care for residents experiencing Alzheimer’s, memory loss and dementia.
Tucked into a quiet residential area, Eden Court is conveniently located near two major hospitals in Hampton – Sentara Careplex and Riverside Hospital – and numerous medical offices. A wide variety of churches is also found throughout the neighborhood and visit Eden Court as part of their outreach programs. Our facility is also located near the Hampton Town Center.
Our signature Sweet Memories program at Eden Court is staffed with compassionate, 24-hour caregivers, specially trained to provide the attention our residents need, as well as the safety and security they require. By getting to know your loved one and their rich life history, our staff is able to enrich your Mom or Dad’s quality of life and reach across the barriers of memory loss.
We help all residents of Eden Court carry out the activities of daily living with respect and sensitivity to their individual needs. Nutritious meals are prepared by our caring staff and served to all residents in a shared dining room, where they can come for conversation or companionship.
Housekeeping, linen services, transportation arrangements and many other needs are taken care of by our attentive and courteous staff.
Eden Court offers these Sweet Memories Care Services:
- 24-hour caregivers especially trained to assist dementia residents
- Healthy, family-style dining options that meet dining skill levels and resident nutritional needs
- Regularly activity schedules that stimulate the mind and body, as well as customized socialization programs designed to fit the cognitive, social and mental skills of the resident
- Open and secure outdoor spaces such as courtyards and gardens
- Monthly support group meetings for families
- Quarterly resident care plan reviews
We also offer these Assisted Living Care Services:
- Private or semi-private rooms with private baths
- Personal care services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, and toileting
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping/linens
- 24-hour staffing
- Open-door policy that encourages 24-hour visitation
- Monthly family night dinners
- Community newsletter
Families of our residents are key to the individualized care we offer at Eden Court. We work with you and your loved ones to create the environment you desire and provide the care your family member requires.