Leigh Hall Assisted Living is our most unique assisted living community – a grand three-story building that evokes the charms and style of New Orleans. Rooms and suites are built around a light-filled atrium, which occupies the center of the facility. A grand piano greets residents and visitors, and is the centerpiece of the gracious first floor.
Located in the metropolitan portion of Norfolk along I-64, Leigh Hall has access to many city amenities, like public transportation and ample shopping locales. Also nearby are Sentara Leigh Hospital and many doctors’ offices.
For residents throughout Leigh Hall, we can offer the services required to carry out the common activities of daily living. With sensitivity and respect, we help with bathing, dressing, meals and exercise. Therapy programs and other care services are also available after consultation with our trained staff.
Our experienced staff prepares nutritional meals and snacks, which are served in our spacious and elegant dining room. Housekeeping, linen services, transportation arrangements and many other needs are taken care of by our attentive and courteous staff.
Leigh Hall offers the following services:
- No entrance fees
- Convenient to Norfolk, Chesapeake, and VA Beach
- Spacious 1 bedroom, private and semi-private rooms
- Complimentary personal care aid to assist with transition into our community
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management
- Physical and Occupational Therapy services
- Individualized care plans
- 24 hour available staff
- Daily activities, trips and social programs
- Complete dining program and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Beauty Salon
- Transportation services
- Short term stays available
At Leigh Hall, we respect and are sensitive to your desire to remain independent while also receiving the care and support you need to maintain your quality of life. We strive to include your family and loved ones in creating a caring and stimulating environment.